TERMS & CONDITIONS
A Family Fun Center Fun Card is a stored value card that allows you to play games at the Family Fun Center in Lakeland, FL only. This location is not affiliated with any similarly named or themed location. These terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions“) govern all Fun Cards and their use. By purchasing, recharging, or using a Fun Card, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions, and your use shall be subject to these Terms & Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time, without further notice to you. You can obtain the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at the front counter, or on our website here.
A Fun Card is a stored value card with a magnetic strip which, depending on the price of the game, can activate the selected game at Family Fun Center. Each game requires a specified number of credits to play (“Game(s)“). The credit price to play a Game is displayed on each Game in the display window at the Fun Card swipe and vary in value. With each Fun Card swipe and Game play, credits are deducted from the total balance of credits and the remaining balance of that credit type is shown on the display.
The credits you purchase (e.g., not including Promotional Credits and Bonus Credits) do not expire, are not subject to a maintenance fee and are stored on your Fun Card. The tickets (other than tickets issued in connection with a special promotional offer that may have an expiration date (“Promotional Tickets“) you win do not expire, are not subject to a maintenance fee and may be stored on your Fun Card.
You may combine chip and ticket balances from any number of Fun Cards onto other Fun Cards. The Fun Cards used to transfer Credits to another Fun Card will contain a zero balance after the transfer but will remain active to allow for additional recharges with no additional fee.
Family Fun Center is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Fun Cards containing credits or tickets, other than replacement of unredeemed credits and ticket balances for Fun Cards registered with Family Fun Center Rewards. More information on Family Fun Center Rewards is set forth below.
Any resale or other transfer of a Fun Card for consideration will render the Fun Card and associated chip and/or ticket balances void and subject to cancellation.
Your Fun Card is non-refundable and will not, under any circumstances, be redeemed for cash.
All sales and use tax is included in your Fun Card purchases.
Family Fun Center reserves the right not to accept a Fun Card or otherwise limit use of the Fun Card if it believes the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates these Terms & Conditions.
You will not be sent statements of itemized transactions involving your Fun Card.
Regular Credits – Regular Credits are credits that you purchase. You may use Regular Credits to play any Game at Participating Locations. The other chip categories discussed below are Credits that you may receive for free.
Video Only Credits – Video Credits may be used for non-redemption Games only.
Bonus Credits – Bonus Credits may be added to your Fun Card when you pay an activation fee. You may use Bonus Credits to play any Game at Participating Locations.
Reward Credits – Reward Credits earned through the Rewards program may be used on any Game at Participating Locations. You must register your Fun Card with the Rewards program in order to be eligible to receive Reward Credits. Reward Credits expire, and, therefore will be deducted from your Fun Card credit balance before all other credits. For more information about Family Fun Center Rewards, please visit our Rewards page.
Promotional Credits – Promotional Credits are added to the regular chip balance at designated times for promotional purposes. These credits are only active during the designated promotional period. These credits will be deducted from your Fun Card chip balance before all other credits during the promotional period. All unused Promotional Credits expire and are removed from your Fun Card at the end of the promotional period.
Notwithstanding the discussion of credits set forth above, the order of use of the credits is determined solely by Family Fun Center and the customer has no ability to control the type of credit used for any particular game.
Purchase & Balances
You can purchase a Fun Card with a credit card, Family Fun Center gift card or cash from authorized Family Fun Center employees, including but not limited to Managers and Front Desk employees (collectively, “Authorized Employee(s)”) or from a kiosk.
Where allowed by law, a one-time activation fee may be charged (in addition to the desired amount of your Fun Card purchase) to purchase the Fun Card. Activation fees vary by location. A Fun Card with an activation fee required will receive Bonus Credits, with the denomination dependent on the activation fee. See an Authorized Employee or go to a kiosk for details. The Fun Card can be recharged for no additional activation fee.
Fun Cards can be recharged by an Authorized Employee at any kiosk, or on the Family Fun Center website in the denominations posted. To recharge in an amount not available at a kiosk or on the website, please see an Authorized Employee at a point of sale station.
Your credit balance displayed at each Game only shows your credit balance for the credit type used and may not reflect your entire credit balance on your Fun Card. You may check Fun Card credit and ticket balances by going to an Authorized Employee, kiosks, or at our Fun Card page. In addition, you can check your Game play and ticket redemption history at Participating Locations’ kiosks.
When the display window at the Game reads “Insufficient Funds”, the Game costs more credits than remain on your Fun Card; however, you may have enough credits to play another Game that requires fewer credits to play. Therefore, you should check your Fun Card balance and go to the Front Counter to determine which Game you can play for the amount of credits that remain on your Fun Card. If you do not have enough credits on your Fun Card to play any Game, you can recharge your Fun Card, or transfer the remaining balance to another Fun Card.
- Tickets/coupons are dispensed from certain Family Fun Center skill and sports-oriented redemption Games (“Paper Ticket(s)”) and/or loaded directly onto your Fun Card (“E-Ticket(s)”) (Paper Tickets and E-Tickets are collectively referred to as “Ticket(s)”). Each Paper Ticket dispensed has a denomination printed on it and is worth the stated number of Tickets.• If you win Tickets, you may take the Paper Tickets or your Fun Card containing E-Tickets to the prize counter and the Tickets are counted, weighed or read from your Fun Card to determine the total number of Tickets.• You may redeem Tickets for merchandise at the prize counter or the Paper Tickets can be stored by an Authorized Employee on your Fun Card (the E-Tickets are already stored on your Fun Card) for later use.
• When you select an item from the prize counter, the required number of Tickets are deducted from your balance of Tickets.
• Your unredeemed Tickets may be stored on your Fun Card for future use, or you may save the Paper Tickets to use at a later time.
• Ticket balances can be checked on the Participating Locations’ kiosks, on our Fun Card page, or with any Authorized Employee at a the front counter.
• Tickets do not have a cash value and may not be refunded or exchanged.
• Tickets are not transferable.
• Tickets (other than Promotional Tickets) never expire
• Tickets that are (a) wet, altered or defaced in any way, (b) appear to be counterfeit, or (c) do not contain evidence that they were dispensed by a Game, will be confiscated and not accepted for redemption.
You may register your Fun Card through Family Fun Center Rewards (“Family Fun Center Rewards”) at the front counter or online. For further details on Family Fun Center Rewards, please ask an Employee or visit our rewards page.
- Tickets will only be awarded to a guest for redemption games only where no malfunction has occurred.• If a game malfunctions during game play, the guest will be allowed one free game play at the same game, or if that game cannot be quickly put back into service, on a comparable game. If a game malfunctions during game play, no tickets will be distributed for such game play.• Upon confirmation by Family Fun Center that a game has dispensed an insufficient number of paper or electronic tickets at the conclusion of a game, the proper number of tickets will be distributed to the guest or added to the guest’s Fun Card balance.
• If Family Fun Center confirms that excessive tickets have been dispensed due to a game malfunction, Family Fun Center reserves the right to deduct that corresponding amount from the guest’s Fun Card balance.
• Family Fun Center reserves the right to make any other adjustments to a guest’s Fun Card due to game malfunction or fraud, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Family Fun Center may suspend or terminate your Fun Card and revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to you at any time without notice, liability, reimbursement or compensation. Termination may result from your fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Fun Card or violation of these Terms & Conditions. If we terminate your card with cause, all credits and tickets will be voided and may not be used. You will receive no compensation from us for voided credits or tickets. If we terminate your Fun Card without cause, we will refund or issue store credits equal to the balance of credits purchased or Tickets held in your Fun Card account less any amounts that you may owe Family Fun Center.
Billing Errors & Corrections
We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Fun Card if we believe that an error has occurred. If you have questions regarding your transaction history, or if you dispute any transaction or correction that has been assessed against your Fun Card, please call (863) 644-1728 Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time. We will conduct an investigation and communicate the results and correct any error that we verify as soon as we finish the investigation. If no error was found, we will communicate an explanation. We shall have no liability for any billing error unless you provide us notice within 60 days of the date of the transaction in question. You should monitor your transactions and account balances closely.
Choice of Law
These Terms & Conditions and your use of a Fun Card shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
Arbitration Rights/Waiver of Rights
Any dispute or claim made by you against us (or against any of our subsidiary, parent or affiliate companies) arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions or your use of your Fun Card (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory) will be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the AAA Commercial Rules and Consumer Related Supplementary Procedures (except that Rule C-4 related to the appointment of an arbitrator will not apply and the arbitrator will be chosen under Rule R-11) before one (1) neutral arbitrator licensed to practice law for at least fifteen (15) years at the AAA offices nearest the location where you purchased your Fun Card, except that (a) you may take claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such a court, or (b) you or we may choose to pursue claims in court if the claims relate solely to the collection of any debts you owe to us.
However, all claims (including those claims that are subject to arbitration and those claims that can be prosecuted in a court of law and regardless of whether the claim is brought in an arbitration or in a court of law) must be brought on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and you hereby waive any claims for punitive damages and any right to pursue claims on a class or representative basis.
©2016 Family Fun Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.